Monday, January 16, 2012

Interested Development

Holiday season 2011 graced me with a Lilliput USB monitor, now a sold out item on Thinkgeek, which I primarily have displaying my Twitter feeds and Google calendar. But occasionally while I'm reading blogs I'll play Netflix on it for ambiance, my favorite being Arrested Development. Watching it now, though, I can't help but think of something a buddy and I discussed a few nights ago. My friend Dylan mentioned how Party Down was 'pulling an Arrested Development' and had a movie in the works. We noticed shows cancelled before their time landing sweet movie deals. Look at the facts-

Firefly:14 episodes, then they hit us with Serenity.

Arrested Development: Somebody goofed and cancelled this gem after the 53 episodes but Netflix was smart enough to realize another season and movie would be sound investments.

Party Down: Two seasons wasn't enough so they've started writing a movie.

All I want to know is when somebody will have the decency to do the same for Better off Ted.


No comments:

Post a Comment