Saturday, January 21, 2012

Luke and I have Something in Common

Do you remember the scene in A New Hope when Luke is in danger of freezing to death and Han, in a moment of panicked desperation, realized if he cut open his taun-taun he might be able to save his friend? Last night I had a similar experience.

Our house is freezing, even though we seem to be paying our heating company every three weeks. Two blankets just wasn't enough, and I was faced with a dilemma many may find familiar: did I want burn my wallet to keep my room warm? Then I remembered, tucked away in my closet was the $100 novelty sleeping bag I purchased from Think Geek three years ago. The taun-taun sleeping bag. Like the smuggler, I deftly opened the beast's belly with the tiny light saber zipper and used it to insulate my comforter. Better than down.


No comments:

Post a Comment